18 November 2015

Clean Eating and Supplement Blends




For a couple of months now I have been trying to eat better. Eat real foods. Eat fresh foods. Not eat sugar. Not eat processed foods. It's a challenge, but one well worth it. So far I have lost 12 pounds. Not bad considering all I have done is try to eat better. Some weeks I am better than others, but trying has been making a great big difference!

I try to get many servings of fruits and vegetables in my belly every day, but I am awful at prepping foods and having meals ready for work and on the go. And I get bored easily with what I do have. Fortunately, I have discovered Terra Greens and that has helped considerably! It is a meal supplement, filled with vegetables, fruits, and essential oils. It's easy. I dump a scoop into a pint size mason jar, screw on the lid, and throw it in my bag. When I get hungry, all I have to do is add water and drink!


Are you on a clean eating program? What kind of foods and snacks do you use to keep you going?


Essential Oils are a therapeutic and pure option for the health of your mind, body, and spirit. Ask me how you can incorporate the natural benefits of essential oils into your life!
eo4living@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment