05 August 2014

Poufs.... and more poufs!

{source}
This oh-so-colorful pouf with patchwork fabric is so boho!
I love the mirror on top too - using it as a table.


I'm a pouf addict right now.  I looked at them for months in all the stores... and on Pinterest... and kept looking and finally  - when one I loved went on sale in early July - I pounced on a pouf! 

We have a smaller living room area since we've moved.  We went from a living room that comfortably fit 2 full size couches and a recliner to just one couch space.  It was hard for my husband to let go, but there is no way it would have all fit in our new space.  But now with just seating in the living room for 3 people {on the couch} I felt like we needed something extra, that wouldn't take up too much space, for when we did have company.  Enter the pouf!  It's a perfect little thing to stick off to the side, add some color and be functional when we need th extra seating.  Check out my pouf... at the bottom!


Pouf Pinspirations

{source}
Stacking thin woven poufs for a side table is so fun!


{source}
Affordable poufs {from Target} are perfect in this room for additional guest seating.
{source}
This leather pouf looks so luxe in this bohemian living room!
Poufs for sale - right now!

{source}
Aqua Suti Pouf ~ $39.99 at World Market
Bold, beautiful and eclectic!



{souce}
Brown Moroccan Leather Pouf ~ $98.99 at MaisonMarrakech on etsy
Rustic, distressed and oh so Moroccan!



{source}
 Threshold Outdoor Pouf in Red Ikat ~ $49.99 at Target
I love that this is an outdoor pouf... so fun for the patio!
Finally... my pouf!

Here's my Target pouf in our living room... adore it!

Be sure to check out my Pinterest page for more pouf pins and other eclectic decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment