10 June 2014

A Quick Patchwork Curtain.

Fabric / Fat Quarters & My Pattern
I don't think anyone else would be able to decipher my pattern scribbles - but they make sense to me!


My latest DIY project is to make curtains for our bedroom. I've been collecting scarves to make bohemian scarf curtains for the larger windows, but I've also been lusting after patchwork curtains on Pinterest.  So I decided to grab some fat quarters yesterday {half price at Joann Fabric!} and give the patchwork curtains a try. And I love them!


 
My Patchwork Curtains

Our bedroom in our old apartment was painted the same teal as the curtain tops/bottoms.  I love this color!  When we moved into the cottage, I had the painter use some leftover teal paint to paint the inside of my bedroom closet.





No comments:

Post a Comment