10 October 2010

Easy Does It.



Simple weekend... just what I need.

Yesterday, I had the chance to catch up with a friend who has been out of the country for a few months. As much as it was great to hear about his adventures in Peru... I more so loved the opportunity to talk about me. It's been awhile since I've hung out with a friend and had chat time... which I used to get daily with my walking partner. So the couple hours of sharing was a very nice treat indeed.

Today, I'm cooking dinner, our first dinner, in our new crockpot. Naturally, I'm making corned beef - I love that stuff! I bought 2 in March and froze them... and hadn't gotten around to making them since. Hopefully, it's still good.

I've got hours still until dinner is ready.... and Dave is still in bed. I can't decide if I want to zone out in front of the tv for the afternoon... or start brainstorming crafty-goodness for our impending Holiday Craft Party. Either way... I will have a lovely, lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment