12 October 2010

I hugged Richard Branson.



Nope, you didn't read that wrong.

Today, Richard paid a visit to the Virgin America Headquarters - where I am gainfully employed. He came by our office (as he apparently pops into all of the Virgin offices when he visits) to say a quick hello to fellow virgins. We all shook his hand and thanked him for visiting and then lined up for a posed photo op. That is when I swooped in with a message for him.

You see, when I heard Richard was in the building I sent a text to Dave to let him know. Dave asked me to give Richard a hug for him or invite him to dinner. I figured it was pretty unlikely that Richard would be joining us for Hamburger Helper this evening at our humble abode, so I hugged him.

I said, "Hey, my husband asked if I would give you a hug, so can I have one for him?"

Richard said, "Sure, I'll hug you for your husband!"

So we proceeded to hug and then posed for a picture with the rest of the group. I'll post that photo when I get it.

So yeah... worldly me... all huggin' up on Richard Branson.

No comments:

Post a Comment