21 August 2009

life and stuff.

i've been a little stressed about dough lately.
ca hasnt resolved my paycheck issue with ny state...
which means my last unemployment check will be this week.
i haven't gotten any school loans yet...
because berkeley hasnt scheduled a financial aid workshop yet.
i'm starting to wonder if i should get a job.
which would suck... because classes started yesterday.
and if i do get a job... i'll forfeit my ny pay once it's fixed.
anyway....
a little stressed about my cashflow...
or the lack there of, yesterday.

on my way to a friends house yesterday afternoon...
i decided to take the scenic route.
i saw a book sale at a farmer's market...
and well, i cant pass up a used book sale.
so i stopped...
and usually i just see 1 or 2 books that interest me.
here i found seven!
so, already excited to be out and about alone...
listening to podcasts....
wind in my hair....
sun on my face...
now i've found a half dozen books for 50 cents a piece!
life is good.
but it gets better...
as i am leaving the market...
i see a car with a license plate that read
GANESHA
can you imagine!??! GANESHA!
i was stoked...
i took a pic with my phone...
thanked ganesha for reminding me i am blessed.
then as i walk towards my jeep...
i see another car's license plate...
and it read
HAILMRY
Hail Mary!
of course!
mary is always protecting me!
so fitting that i have a medallion
for both ganesha and mary hanging from the rear view mirror of my jeep!
they're really here for me.
i'm so fortunate.
i have so many caring, wonderful people in my life...
and often meet new, amazing people.
i dont need to worry about the money...
it will be resolved as its supposed to.
i just need to keep good spirits
and share the love and compassion that i receive constantly.
gracias guadalupe!
thank you ganesha!

No comments:

Post a Comment