31 July 2009

(Saturday, 25JUL09)

Lazy day today.
Laid by the pool….
Got some sun.
It’s just too friggin hot here.
Humid, really.
Wasn’t out there for too long.
You know, my fair skin and all.
I’ll look like a boiled lobster
By the time I get back to new england.

After the pool…
Some boob-tubing and chillin.
They have a theatre here where they screen
Disney films several times a day.
Alex and I went to watch ratatouille.
It’s a cute film.
I’ve seen it before…
I love pixar. Funny people.
Then some more doing nothing around the condo.
Dinner at ci-ci’s pizza.
If you’ve never been to a ci-ci’s, here’s the deal –
Five bucks get you a pizza/salad/dessert buffet.
They have good pizza.
And if there isn’t one there that you like
(there are 20 to choose from)
They’ll throw one together for you.
This ci-ci’s though, I wasn’t impressed with.
It is in kissimmee afterall..
And there are way, way too many people here…
So they have to be fast, fast, fast….
And that can affect the service, big time.
I guess, I was most disappointed….
Because only ONE of their salad options was actually vegetarian….
When I asked the woman working there if I could get
Some of the bacon ranch salad without bacon…
She said,
“well, its imitation bacon, so it’s ok.”
Um… yeah. Whatever.

Got some groceries though….
And can now eat some normal foods at the condo.
Yay!
Doing some more boob-tubin and off to bed.
I love that I am on vacation relaxing….
When really my whole summer is vacation relaxing.
So I guess that I am taking a vacation from vacationing??

No comments:

Post a Comment