31 July 2009

(Tuesday, 28JUL09)


After a couple of days
Sittin by the pool….
Relaxing….
We went to busch gardens in tampa!
If you’ve never been to a busch gardens
You should know that there are two:
Tampa, FL and Williamsburg, VA.
I’ve been the the williamsburg one several times.
This was my first visit to tampa.
Both have a theme…
Williamsburg is europe
And tampa is africa.
They’re pretty rad…
It appeals to my sense of wanderlust.
This is why epcot is my favorite disney park.
I love to see/experience different cultures.
So… back to busch gardens tampa.
Alex and I broke free from our parents
And hit the rides!
We went on rollercoasters and water rides.
I spent the day walking around in soggy drawers.
Not entirely comfortable.
We also went on a safari ride called rhino rally.
It was pretty wicked.
We got season passes….
(at no additional charge to regular entry fees)
So we will be going back on Thursday for some more adventures.
I also got an awesome sunburn.
On my forehead.
Which was the only place I had actually applied sunblock.
Go figure.
Tonight the family has gone to watch a movie
In the resort’s theatre….
I’m taking a break from all the excitement.
Breathe deep my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment