25 February 2016

DIY Face Wash Oil for Oily Skin



Do you have oily skin? Do you suffer from acne? Then try out this DIY Face Oil - you will LOVE it!

It couldn't be easier to custom blend face oils at home. All you need is a glass jar {one ounce or larger}, an eye dropper, and the essential and carrier oils below!

DIY Face Wash Oil for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin


8 Drops Geranium Essential Oil
4 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil
4 Drops Melaluca (Tea Tree) Essential Oil
1/4 ounce Hazelnut Oil (organic, cold-pressed) - Carrier Oil
3/4 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil (organic) - Carrier Oil

Combine all of the oils in a glass container {I use these}, cover, and shake! I give it a good shake every time I use it.

How I use my face oil: I wet a facecloth with warm water, then wring it out. I fill an eye dropper full of the oil and drop it onto the wet facecloth. I then swipe the oil/facecloth over my face in gentle, circular motions. I no longer wash my face with soap, scrubs, or anything else. I use the oil once or twice a day on my face and don't have to use a moisturizer most days.

Please ensure you are using pure essential oils! These oils are going into your blood stream through your skin and you wouldn't want to harm your body with synthetics! If you would like more information on how to get the right essential oils, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Why Geranium Essential Oil?
Minimizes Inflammation
Improves Circulation
Regulates Oil Production
Reduces Acne Breakouts
Aids in Healing Broken Capillaries, Dermatitis

Why Frankincense Essential Oil?
Astringent
Tones and Tightens Skin
Fades Scars
Antibacterial and Anti-Inflammatory
Decreases Appearance of Pores
Evens Skin Tone

Why Melaluca Essential Oil?
Encourages Healing
Prevents Infections
Antibacterial
Regulates Oil Production

Why Hazelnut Oil as a Carrier Oil?

Antioxidant Properties
Protects Against Ultraviolet Rays (Used in many sunscreens!)
Astringent and Antibacterial
Softens and Soothes Skin
Moisturizing and Emollient

Why Olive Oil as a Carrier Oil?

Moisturizing
Contains Antioxidants - Vitamins A & E
Promotes Elasticity, Reduces Wrinkles


Essential Oils are a therapeutic and pure option for the health of your mind, body, and spirit. Ask me how you can incorporate the natural benefits of essential oils into your life!
eo4living@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment