05 January 2016

DIY "Poo-Pourri"




By now you have probably seen the product, Poo-Pourri. I ran across it in a shared bathroom in an office building in Wyoming and loved it. Poo-Pourri has a cute bottle, lovely scents, and it works! Just spritz a little into the bowl before you go #2 and the stinkies are gone!

I like their product very much, but I am also a bit of a cheapskate. The travel size spritzer of Poo-Pourri is $6. I know, that isn't a lot.. but it's more than what I want to spend! And I don't need another something to carry around in my purse or cluttering up my counter in the bathroom. So... I ran a little experiment.

I dropped one drop of Purify essential oil blend into the toilet. Then I did my business. And it works! Try it... no need for a fancy formula, a spray bottle, nothing! One drop from the top and you're done! Certainly you can use any essential oil you want, it doesn't have to be Purify. I actually am a big fan of Eucalyptus, so I might try that in the future. At any rate... it's a simple way to mask the odor!

How do you freshen-up the loo?


Essential Oils are a therapeutic and pure option for the health of your mind, body, and spirit. Ask me how you can incorporate the natural benefits of essential oils into your life!
eo4living@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment