19 July 2014

Bold ~ Beautiful ~ Bohemian Rugs!



A good rug can make or break a space.  And I love wild, bohemian rugs!  Which some might think are too much and overbearing... but I simply adore eclectic patterns, bold colors, and risks in decor.  And a bright, beautiful rug is fantastic for any room! Here are some of my most recent favorites, found via Pinterest.


{source}


{source}


 An absolute favorite look of mine....
a boho rug layered on a natural fiber rug!
{I did this in my dining room.}
{source}


{source unknown}


{source}


And this might be my absolute favorite!
Leopard rug with a dark floral couch.... love!
{source}

1 comment:

  1. I love your decorating style and the items you put together. I would love to know where you purchased some of them. For example, the book holder and the hanging light in the second photo. The chair in the third photo is amazing. What an amazing job you did with your rooms.

    ReplyDelete