30 June 2014

Alameda County Fair


Yesterday we went to sweat our butts off... at The Alameda County Fair!  Besides the heat and sun... 97 degrees!... and a giant blister on my toe, we had a fantastic time.  I love seeing the arts and crafts, petting the farm animals, and eating every fried thing I can.  I had a fried Twinkie for the first time - divine!  We also watched a stunt show with motorbikes that was amazing.  Those guys are dare devils!
















I'm inspired now to look into entering an arts and crafts competition at next year's county fair!  I really loved the table settings {and yet I forgot to take photos of them!} - they looked like party planning for one.  Maybe that's the competition I'll enter next year.

Do you participate in county fairs?  What entries have you made?


No comments:

Post a Comment