10 May 2014

A Summer Solstice Gathering

We've moved into our new/old cottage and I can't wait to have friends over for a backyard soirée. I'm daydreaming of celebrating our new home with a Summer Solstice Gathering. I'm not sure if I will actually have the day off from work yet, but if I do... here are some ideas that I hope to put to good use.

{I've also recently learned that Summer Solstice is also called Litha - an interesting informational can be found here.}


All White Decor
White Twine Orbs in the Trees
White Lanterns in the Trees

White Lights in the Trees
Dress to Impress
Floral Crowns

White, Flowing Dresses....



Create Together
Create a God's Eye

..or Create a Sun

...or Other Activities

Gather To Eat
Fruits and Nuts

...and Cheeses

....and Summer Salads.



No comments:

Post a Comment