23 February 2013

My Husband's Birthday

Today is my husband Dave's birthday, but I am at work.  Working a 12 hour shift.  My tenth in a row.  Needless-to-say, I haven't had the time to make a birthday cake for my man.  Fortunately, I am off work tomorrow and look forward to making him a kick ass cake!  What kind of kick ass cake?  That's a secret.  You'll have to come back to see!

Until then, here's his birthday cake from last year, a cat autopsy!  It's basically 2 round cakes that I cut up to make the body with tons and tons of frosting for the fur and intestines!




Follow Up:  Well, I attempted to make a zombie cake.  With fingers made from cookies coming out of the "dirt" of crushed oreos on top.  It didn't quite work out.  The finger cookies went all flat.  = (  Oh well, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment