19 August 2010

Am I Virgin enough?



Those crazy cats at Virgin America did finally call me back for a second interview... 9 weeks after my first one! Since then, they've called to say they will be running my background check - which means... if I pass my background check they will offer me the position!

They've been running the check for about 2 weeks now... so I should hear something soon. I have to say... I'm totally stoked! I really am looking forward to going back to work. I know I will be ridiculously exhausted the first couple of weeks (hello 90 minute commute!??!) but as soon as I get into the routine... it will be nice to not be on the couch so much.

Now that the wedding is over (phew!) I feel like I really have nothing to do. Nothing, at all. I'm still craving crafting though... so I've decided to turn my formerly-known-as wedding planning blog into a crafting blog! If I don't actually craft anytime soon... at least I can share all my inspirations!

rustic-country-folksy.blogspot.com

My plan eventually is to get a few crafts made... then post them in our etsy store, Mutual Muses. Hopefully, I can get a few things done in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment