03 January 2010

...and a new chapter begins.

as usual...
i've slacked.
i didnt finish my road trip blogging...
i didnt update a damned thing since i've made it back to cali...
but what else can one expect from me.
thats how i roll.
i get all caught up in life...
and forget the little things i've started..
like blogging.

but life is good...
and a new chapter is afoot for me.
for us.
i've met my soulmate.
today...
i move in with my soulmate.
he has a name... david.
we were made for each other.
we laugh together... constantly.
we think the same..
finish each other's sentences.
its complete magical.
magic.
i'm going to marry this man.
we're going to have a family.
we're going to grow old and fart together.
i'm living a cheesy chick flick with him.
its absolutely perfect.

here's our photos from christmas.
we went to the redwoods in humboldt county.

No comments:

Post a Comment