06 November 2009

lame.

me and the hotel in oklahoma city.
i totally intended to blog (and do homework) last night....
but the hotel's wifi was so crowded it was stupid slow then crashed.
lame.
so this is a quick hi.. to say, i'm alive.
heading to roswell, new mexico today..
have had a good time so far...
am tracking my mileage and stuff, will post later...
and some stories too..
but for now, i have to get my funky ass in the shower...
hope my pants are dry (the dryer sucked last night!)
and fix my bicycle because it seems to be swaying a bit more on the back of the jeep.
oh, and my free hotel breakfast... waffles!
really do intend of writing more when i get to roswell
as i hope to find a funky alien motel there....
and get some homework and what not done before the camping begins.
the adapter i bought for my car to be able to plug in my laptop into my lighter
doesn't work for my laptop!
the laptop draws too much juice..
it is charging my cell and zune without a problem, at least.
ok... off for the day...

1 comment:

  1. You know what I heard charges a Zune really well???

    Saltwater...

    ReplyDelete