15 July 2009

Who you callin' a hoe?!?!



i am lots of things...
a gardener, is not one of them.
i've never grown anything in my life.
the few plants i've had through the years...
(an aloe, a spider, maryjane)
someone else started....
(mom - aloe and spider)
or groomed to make it grow.
(alex - maryjane)

i can not keep things alive.
no green thumb here.

but... a friend took a lot of time..
to MAKE me flower pots in lovely
easter egg colors for my birthday.
then... bought me lavender seeds!
i love lavender!
so... i am giving it the good ol' college try.
i've planted english lavender
in all three pots...
(even though he gave me 2 varieties
of lavender, sunflowers and special shaman corn)
i'm going to start simple.
if i can make the lavender grow...
i'll be tempted to start a garden next year!

i'll keep posting pics of their growth.
of course, i'm assuming they grow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment