08 April 2016

Mission San Gabriel Arcangel | CA Missions Pilgrimage

Mission San Gabriel Arcangel
San Gabriel, CA

















Find out more about Mission San Gabriel Arcangel here.


On Easter 2016 I drove from my home in Hayward, CA to San Diego - it took me 10 hours, including a few stops along the way.  That Monday I began a week's journey back up the coast, visiting all 21 California Missions.  You will find individual posts for each Mission with my photographs... and at the end, one final post with a link to all.  If you have done a similar pilgrimage, I would love to hear about your experience!  If you're interested in a road trip like this, I am happy to share my itinerary and experiences with you.  During my pilgrimage I used #vagabond21missions - feel free to check out my photos on instagram, twitter, and facebook!  xo-d


All images are copyrighted by Danielle Schwartz of Vagabond Zen.
These images are available for use with permission only.

No comments:

Post a Comment