06 February 2015

Packing For A Parisian Holiday

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=148538287
 
Even though I have at least one more 50 States of Yoga trips before we head to Paris in March... it's, well... Paris!  And I can't stop daydreaming about it!

This week I bought a new camera bag - a stylish little camera bag - that looks like a trendy designer purse.  LOVE it!

Now I'm trying to figure out what to wear/pack for our little trip that will be comfortable and fashionable because... Paris!

Here is an idea board I put together over at Polyvore.  I love designing boards on their website.  I defintely go through phases of creating many "sets", then forgeting about it for months!  This board is inspired by clothes that I already have in my closet.. and my new camera bag.


 
 
And here's my new camera bag!  LOVE!!

This will be my second time in Paris.  My first time was with a couple of friends, staying in hostels, in our early 20s.  It was my first time in Europe and we were wild and free!  It was so much fun, but none of the romantic, dreamy Paris that ladies swoon over.  This time, with my husband, in my late 30s, it will prove to be more of that amorous Paris.  That passionate Paris.  That Audry Hepburn Paris!  I can't wait to show him some of my favorite places there... and experience new places with him!  Au revoir, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment