13 July 2014

Rainbow In A Box {Get Well Soon} Care Packages


In the last couple of weeks three of my friends underwent major surgeries. All three friends also live on the East Coast - MA, NH and TN - not exactly close enough for me to swing by with a lasagna or baked treats.  I still felt compelled to do something for them, let them know that they were in my heart during their time of healing.

All over Pinterest I have seen "Sunshine In A Box" packages that are essentially care packages but with all yellow products.  Such a cute idea!  However, I prefer things with a little more color - so why not a Rainbow In A Box?!  And so it began, I set off to make 3 little care packages, in the colors of the rainbow.


RAINBOW IN A BOX

RED ~  Silly Putty
ORANGE ~ Coral Nail Polish
YELLOW ~ Burt's Bees Lip Balm
GREEN ~ Matcha/Green Tea Blend
BLUE - Dead Sea Mud Mask
PURPLE - Nail File



Oh, and I threw in some stickers - because - stickers!!!  And sprinkled some glitter in the box for good measure.

How do you show your friends and family afar that you're thinking of them??



1 comment:

  1. I loved mine. It lifted my spirits to know someone thought of in that way.

    ReplyDelete