15 September 2013

Betseyville... or in my dreams... The Vagabond Villas

I have just discovered Betseyville.  An amazing cluster of palapa roofed bungalows on a beach, in a little village, just a couple hours north of Acapulco that THE Betsey Johnson owned and designed.

And yes, this amazing little slice of heaven.. it's for SALE!

Let me tell you, if it were 20 years down the road and the old man and I were ready to start retiring and living the dream, I would seriously consider this.  $250,000.  How could I not?

It's been my dream since I lived in Puerto Rico a decade ago to have a bed and breakfast, a hostel, a something where I could invite wandering souls to sit a spell.  On a beach.  In the Caribbean or Mexico (but mostly Mexico - how I LOVE Mexico!).  And well, I'm eclectic as all hell, and Betseyville is already a bohemian paradise!











Well.. Betseyville, if you're for sale again in 20 years... I will be changing your name to The Vagabond Villas.


Oh, and if you're interested in buying it - click here.

.........................

Update!  Someone bought it and you can now stay there yourself!
http://www.haciendalarusa.com/p/blog-page_4.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment