19 July 2011

Home Decor Crafting

I've been decorating our home a bit more lately... with my meager sewing skills and the endless supply of burlap we have from our table runners. You've already seen our upholstered dresser here, but I've also finished our nightstand, which was started at the same time.




Nightstand




Dresser




Notice the jar of rocks? Those are our blessing stones from our wedding.



I've also created a pendant lampshade and, from scraps from the previous projects, a tote bag!



Lamshade




Tote Bag



And... not with burlap, I've sewn a new kitchen curtain and valances (with a matching pillow case) for our bedroom.


Kitchen Curtain




Bedroom Windows - Before




Bedroom Windows - After




Bedroom Valance



The photos aren't that great... I took them with poor lighting and with my cell phone, but I've been having fun crafting for the inside of our home, while Dave has been doing amazing things outside in our garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment