14 March 2011

Bicycle! Bicycle!




Saturday afternoon Dave and I walked my bike down to Street Level Cycles. This is an incredible community place that provides a place to work on your bike, tools to use for free, people with knowledge to help you and new and used parts. We learned how to do awesome things like change my tires/tubes, replace a brake line and install a new crank set with their ever patient and helpful staff. All for the low, low price of $35 - for parts. What a blessing this place is... every community should have the good fortune of such a place!



Now that my bicycle is road worthy... I'm very excited to get some finishing touches (a seat that doesn't kill me arse, a bike lock and a helmet!) So I can start using it for work and adventuring around on the weekend with Dave.







On a side note, while browsing around online, I stumbled across this: Kamp-Rite Bushtrekka Bicycle Camping Trailer.






How freakin rad is that!?!? A camper for your bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment