16 December 2010

The Holiday Hustle.



It never ceases to amaze me how fast the month of December always flies by.

I feel like I haven't had a minute to myself in weeks... flying to LA to visit my parents, cooking and baking and hosting more family last weekend for our holiday craft party... Now here it is, the last weekend before Christmas and I haven't even written my Christmas cards yet! Those who know me, know I rarely get my Christmas cards out before Christmas, anyway... but now that I'm married and have a whole new family to include in our holiday greetings.. I figured I'd try to start out right... and not have them scratch their heads when they get a card with Santa on it from us in April.

Dave and I have a busy weekend ahead of us. Many, many cards to write, lots of gifts to wrap and get in the mail and t-shirts to print for even more gifts. I hope we not only get everything done... but have a few minutes to ourselves to just relax and enjoy the weekend. The good news is we both have 3 day weekends for Christmas and New Year's. Can't complain about that!

Side note: If you haven't checked out Groupon yet, you should! If you sign up at this link: www.groupon.com, I'll get a coupon, too. (You don't have to sign up... I'm just saying - you will probably get there, think it's fantastic and want to sign up - so if you do, I might as well get credit for it!)

Anyway... eventually I may put some photos from our trip to Los Angeles or my sister's visit to San Francisco (and Berkeley!) up here. So keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment