25 December 2010

Early Christmas Gifts....



As I sit here patiently waiting for my dear husband to wake so we may celebrate our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. I thought I'd share our early Christmas gift!

Dave's been wanting a Play Station 3 for as long as I've known him. I've quite honestly not seen a reason to have one, so I've never given much thought to it.

Enter PS3 MOVE.

Play Station has come out with a new add-on for their PS3, MOVE. It's motion gaming, much like Wii, and has a video camera, too. This makes the PS3 much more interesting, for me. Not that it's all about me... but if we're going to spend several hundred dollars on something, it ought to benefit us both.



So, we did it! Last Sunday we bought ourselves a PS3 MOVE for our big Christmas gift!

It's already been quite an impressive gadget. Dave can play his video games with his friend (who is in another town - they play over the web on the PS3!). There is a USB drive on the PS3, which means we can now watch all of our TV and movies via the PS3 instead of having to hook-up my laptop anytime we want to watch something other than regular TV. It also plays DVDs and Blu-Rays, although we don't own either of those - it's at least something we can use if we need to. The video camera also has the capability to skype - at least I thought it did when we bought it. It may not, but it may be something we can do with it eventually. I have to look into that more.

The thing I like the most... Get Fit with Mel B! Yeah, I've done an awesome job of packing on the winter weight, already. So I'm very excited to begin this at home workout program. Check out the video below, it's pretty incredible!



I'm sure there are other things that the PS3 will do that I haven't even discovered yet. It's super impressive how all inclusive this one little device is. Technology never ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment